Assalamualaikum :) Welcome to my blog . Yeah sure , don't judge me . You don't know me . Yet , my story . Kbye
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules :
No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.
Respect is a must.
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Well , my name is Arfah bt. Ariffin , a form four student in Sekolah Menengah Sains Pasir Puteh . I'm taking the Pure Science stream of course .

Doing...
Feeling : happy !
Eating : halal food , of course :)
Doing : ahh , whatever
Watching : always watching you
Listening to : sounds -.-

Rotten Things
March 2013 | April 2013 | May 2013 | June 2013 | July 2013 | August 2013 | October 2013 | November 2013 |

i'm already broken -.-
tak gentle lah woi xD
checking besar-besaran oleh ANJING sekolah -.-
the changes THEY made . why ? -.-
PERAHU :)
Horror Conversation -.- **like seriously**
balik asrama . errr -.-
unpredictable .
fine -.-
#dear SALWANI MADIHA : i'm sorry .


NANO NANO NANO :3
Written at Friday 2 August 2013 | back to top

Nano , aku rindu kau . kita jarang texting . knp ye ? ah , mybe kita selalu busy . kan cuti sekolah . eh Nano , nantilah aku download wechat . aku tak tahu nak tulis apa sebenarnya . but , my point is i miss you Nano . serius .

satu rahsia aku nak bgtahu : aku selalu stalk kau . yeah . mukabuku , burungbiruu . hee , kau tak marah kan ? eheh , jangan tipu . aku tahu kau tak marah :P


harap sangat kau takkan hampakan aku . aku dah serik . seriously .